Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Coming to Terms with Searching



I should have been keeping track longer so I could have a better post about it. Today it made me laugh when I saw that someone found my site by searching for "robot emotion." I'm sure they found exactly what they were looking for in this old post.

Some other search terms:
"Why am i so lame"

"how do spider eat"

"las vegas graveyard"

"steak eating challenge"

"shoes from gadzooks"

I hope the guy wondering why he was so lame felt a little better about himself after visiting my blog.

Comments:
My favorite is "How Do Spider Eat". It's good to see that Frankenstein is a frequent visitor.
 
Yeah, that spider one was the one that made me want to post about it. I really dropped the ball though, I should have been keeping track of search terms for a long time. The funniest have been the ones looking for greeting cards that are the type my friend Kirk was making fun of in my post of his greeting card ideas. I hope I've affected some birthday card buying decisions, that's really been my intention since I started this blog.
 
I HAD been keeping a log of searched terms, but let it go after a while. I had to give up because I was really starting to lose faith in humanity.
 
Real Live Preacher had a funny post a while back ago about how someone found his blog by looking for something totally obscene... something I would never repeat, especially on Jonny's blog.
 
That's what I was eluding to. I sometimes wonder how people feel when they search for one thing and end up at my page. It must be a real downer.

"Hey, this guy has nothing to do with Paris Hilton!"
 
I think Kirk at secretfunspot.com has that problem a lot.
 
That sounds about right.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?