Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Remnants of a Web Page

So, you think I don't update this page very often? Here is my first ever website that I think I've touched once since the day I made it, about 6 years ago if I remember correctly. It is a website dedicated to celebrating a good work ethic.

None of the links work, they never did, which was part of the joke. It is a good example of what happens to a website when you abandon it to fend for itself on a free webhosting site. It started off with one small Prohosting banner at the bottom of the page.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~toolboy/

FYI, when viewing it in Mozilla, I had to scroll way to the right to see the main picture.

Comments:
Ha ha! "Workonit".

What's up with Blogger's comments lately? It's driving me crazy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?