Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

Rock Around the Clock

.
Oh how I hate my alarm clock. I was up till 2am at work last night. I did manage to watch four episodes of "24" yesterday afternoon, though. I had my radio alarm clock set for 7:30am. So it went off this morning, and I decided that I desperately needed another hour of solid sleep without hitting snooze six times.

So I was trying to reset the time on the clock, but I held down the wrong button. I thought it was the button to hold down to reset the alarm time. It was the button that you set to make the radio play for an hour or more longer and then automatically shut off, like you would use if you wanted the radio to play you to sleep. There's no going back, after hitting that button just once. You have to hold down that button and then hit the minute button sixty times or more to get the minutes down to 0:01 so it will shut off the radio and stop the awful Christmas music. Otherwise, the only option is to unplug the clock or turn the volume way down.

I chose to turn the volume way down, thereby sleeping too long and getting to work later than I needed to be. Luckily for me, I'm not actually really employed.

This is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Worst Post Ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?