Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

I am lame.

Why haven't I updated my blog?

Excuse #1: I've been so busy with work lately.
Why it's not true: While I do occasionally get busy with work for short periods of time, I do not have a real job. I watched 8 episodes of "24" in a row the other day.

Excuse #2: It's the holidays, and this is just a really busy time of year.
Why it's not true: I ate Thanksgiving dinner by myself at Wafflehouse. (Don't cry for me, this was on purpose.)

Excuse #3: I am not online very much these days except to check email occasionally.
Why it's not true: Internet = breathing.

Excuse #4: Nothing else funny has happened to me to write about.
Why it's not true: Funny stuff is constantly happening to me. TV producers should come spend some time with me and my friends, now there's a sitcom.

Excuse #5: I am very lazy and never finish anything I start.
Why it's not true:

Comments:
Hey Jonnyboy....

What are you doing over X-Mas? We need to hang out at some point over Stephen's two-week break. And don't give me any lame excuses....

Joy
 
I might go to Omaha, but I might stay and have Christmas dinner at Wafflehouse. I will be around most of the time and available for fun things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?