Saturday, October 30, 2004

 

Tear The Roof Off























Comments:
Awesome. (RGB)
 
Me likes the last image with the smiley old guy. That would be my sentiments exactly.

"Wait now! Is there a body there in the wreckage?!"

I hope you looted the place before it was torn down...
 
That's my neighbor across the street Alfred. He's awesome. He said to me several times, "So, what to do on a lazy sunday afternoon..." as we were watching it being torn down.

I didn't get to salvage anything. But a few weeks after it had been sold, the 14 year old punk that used to live there went through with his buddies and completely trashed the place, pulled down ceilings, busted windows, spraypaint everywhere.

I was real disappointed that he moved.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?