Saturday, October 23, 2004

 

Block Party

I apologize to all of my faithful readers for the writer's block over the last couple weeks. There has been nothing funny that has happened to write about.

I'm just kidding, I don't have any readers.

Here are my current top 2 addictions:
1.) Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Everything I love about liquid in one single can.
2.) The tv show "24," seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Now I don't trust anyone and I think everyone around me is a terrorist.

Oh, here's something... I suspect they're about to tear down the house next to mine, which is awesome. Lately the fire department has been using it for training exercises, and yesterday they parked this huge thing in the driveway. So I'll try to post pics as they demolish it.


Comments:
Does the type of Dr. Pepper really exist??? I've never heard of it, but it sounds amazing.
 
Yes, it's new and it's wonderful.
 
is that the house that Jeremy and his minions used to live in? that place should have been condemned a long time ago.
 
No, Ernesto's rental house is down at the end of that street.
 
Man, if you could have run around in that house while they were demolishing it acting like you were being chased by that wrecker crane backhoe thing that would have been awesome.

Rik
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?