Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

Personal

So every now and then, I peruse the online personal ads. I'm not signed up for any pay services and I don't have my own profile online or anything (other than alumni directories). It's interesting to read between the lines to get a clue about a person's troubled past or personality quirks. The following are some of my favorite outtakes from Yahoo personal ads.

"I'm a very outgoing, good looking, intelligent & fun girl with a great personality. I am definitely a delight to have around & know exactly what I want and expect of others. I enjoy nice dinners, great wine, good conversation (among other things of course). "

"No mullets or marrieds please" (Title)

"seeking nice man for a change!" (Title)

"No Psychos please! Next" (Title) - First off, If your still living with parents that are crazy then please step back and let others through because im not about to deal with anymore situations like that anymore...."

"...To the guys that are older then 25 years old do not bother because if you send anything to me that means you can't read . So don't be idoit."

"Alright, I'm going to be perfectly honest - at the moment, I have consumed entirely too much wine and am feeling more than sociable. Tomorrow, my ad will most likely change, if not disappear entirely..." [This ad's been up for well over a year]

"I am a very nice woman that has just been with the wrong man for a year and realized that i dont have to put up with him treating me like that. I am a good person and know there is someone out there that will treat me nice "

"Hey guys! My seven year relationship just ended so I'm looking for someone to talk to." [Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!!!"]

"hmmmmmm. Not much to say. I really enjoy the outdoors. As far as everything else I like to many different things to mention. If you need more information or questions, just let me know!" [I do have a question... Do you also like the indoors? Yes or no will suffice, I don't need the whole story.]

"Alone and in NEED!!!!" (Title)

This one is my personal favorite:

"I started out a couple years ago, younger, thinner, but very active. Now I may be a little bigger, larger tights, my butt is larger but so nice. I love all things possible, I am very outgoing in most ways. I am adventurist, somewhat of a tease towards boys, men, girls, I love to go shopping at the malls, tons of people there. I love wearing my short sun-dresses, and 8" spiked heels. I am wealthy, own my late father business, which has great income !!!! Email me guys, will not be sorry !!Love Nancy & friendThe men must be active, most of the time, enjoy shopping, outings, travel, going to many parties, outgoing, adventurious, willing to go the extra mile, willing to share all things, you do not have to be rich, (I am), educations make no difference at all, looks are really unimportant, being active is most important! "

And she's right, educations make no difference at all.



Comments:
What's the email address of the one that doesn't want anyone over 25? She sounds intriguing.
=me=
 
Can't you read, idoit? There is a sort of stupid charm there, though.
 
Hmmm...I'm married AND I have a mullet...I'm just outta luck! (Rik)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?