Monday, August 23, 2004

 

Plastic Jesus Cup

Normally, I'm not big on buying cheap plastic products with Bible verses and pictures of Jesus on it. Technically, I didn't buy this, my parents bought it or acquired it somehow.

This was my favorite cup as a little kid... If I was in bed already and I was thirsty, I wanted water out of this particular cup. Looking back, what a good lesson to be taught so young.


John 4:13-14 - Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Of course, I used to also like to drink water out of the honey-bear container, so who knows if I really learned a lesson or not.

Comments:
You should take some new pictures, instead of recycling old ones. <-- Constructive criticism. (RGB)
 
I think you are jealous of my cup, RGB.
 
I am jealous. I wish I had such a small cup. ;-) (RGB)
 
So many jokes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?