Thursday, August 12, 2004

 

A Christmas greeting

Yeah, I should be saving this for December.

A few years ago my friend Jim sent me a Christmas card, and he had scribbled the following message inside. I talked to him a few months later, and he didn't remember what he had written.

Dear Jon,
Remember: Whenever we say "Christmas," Christ always comes first. And whenever we say "X-mas," X comes first. Not many people know that Jesus Christ's real name is "Jesus Little." He changed His name to "Jesus X" to show that He was His own person and didn't need the white man's slave name... He was His own man. Which explains the meaning behind X-mas. It's just short for "X-Man's." Because the X-Men had superpowers... just like Jesus.
Jim


Comments:
Ummm... (RGB)
 
That Jim guy is smart. He uses R.A.D.A.R., you know.

--Jim
 
Funnier every time I read it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?