Monday, May 08, 2006
Top Ten Random Funny Facts about Chuck Norris
1. Chuck Norris was born on March 10, 1940 in Ryan, Oklahoma.
2. Chuck Norris played the lead role in a television show called Walker, Texas Ranger from 1993 to 2001.
3. Chuck Norris won the World Professional MiddleWeight Karate championships in 1968 and held that title until he retired it in 1974.
4. Chuck Norris starred in the movie Sidekicks in 1992.
5. As a hobby, Chuck Norris races powerboats at speeds up to 140mph, and once broke a record by driving a 38-foot Scarab across the Great Lakes from Detroit to Chicago.
6. Chuck Norris published his autobiography in 1988.
7. Chuck Norris has involved his brother Aaron and his sons Eric and Mike in directing, writing, and producing Walker, Texas Ranger.
8. Chuck Norris is involved with a number of good causes, including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, United Way, and the Veterans Administration.
9. Chuck Norris is half-Irish and half-Cherokee.
10. Chuck Norris joined the United Stated Air Force in 1958 and served in South Korea, which is where he developed his interest in the martial arts.
Which one is your favorite? Make up your own! Post it in the comments!